2012年5月19日 星期六
Journal 50: My World
I come from a quite asian world that focuses on academic. My mom and dad might not be so pushy about my grades as some other would, they are still pretty aggressive. My family raise me to be independent. requiring me to achieve every task by myself without the help of anyone. Through time, this shaped my current personality of self independence and rebellious. I move constantly from place to place therefore i adapted the american view and the asian society. I mixed in together and adopted my culture identity as asian but my world view americanized. Or should i say, old americans where nowadays the americans are fat and stupid such as their government. Fucking stupid senate banning the internet and call themself democracy. What the FUCK? Then, attacking the Islamic countries and brainwashing the military with ideas that muslims are bad. Again? the fucking hell? therefore i've decided to adopt my identity as asain. Americans are moving downhill fast into a corrupted country. I put myself in a artistic community that I love. Infact, i created my own community where i bought people from across the globe altoghter.
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
沒有留言:
張貼留言