i don't know if it will help me in my life and i dont know if art school will help me prepare my caraer. I am simple going there because my heart tells me to. I love the arts, and i never realize that until last year. I didn't thought of pursuing the arts probably because my mom was just too good. Drawing beside her gives me a aura of pressure to paint and draw as good as her.
I figured that's why i didn't pursue the arts. I'm grateful of the fact that i came to PAS. Despite all the trash and terrible atrocities that are raging in the school, the arts program and studio in PAS is quite fantastic. Dennis and Jones encouraged me to pursue the arts and continue on with my interest.
I like to spray things and make stencils. Drawing is also one of my specialties. Despite the fact that i really want to paint, i also fear i might screw up one of my works. Spraying a artwork is something that my mom never did tried and is unfmailiar with it. I suppose that is the reason why i decided to use spray to make my point in society. Its something my mom don't know about so i don't have pressure and the revolutionary quality and rebellious representation is what i want. This particular form suits my need in conceptly and personal interest wise.
I'am definitely not sure where art will lead me in the future, but i believe in living a life of joy and that is what art can provide me with. Money comes later in my list of important things.
沒有留言:
張貼留言