Being social is probably the thing i'm best at. I always look for oppurtunites to meet new people and get connected to different cultures or art form that i do not experience.
2012年5月9日 星期三
Journal 45: About Myself
I'm a super social person, i believe my application does not talk about it. I am absolutely unafraid of people in the street or talking to stranger. I could strike a conversation with anyone in the streets.Another thing i love is getting connected to people. I add thousands of people on facebook and talk with hundreds of people. One of my recent hobbies is sharing artworks with people across the globe on facebook. Looking at all those people that became as astonished at the artworks i posted as i did when i first saw them is absolutely joyful. Making friends with the internet gets me connected with people across the globe to places that i will probably not visit in a million years. I became international community members of undergroundd art society or famous artists as i chat with them.
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
沒有留言:
張貼留言