2012年5月19日 星期六

Journal 49: What I Am Proud Of

I am proud of, my enthusiasm for new things and adventurous qualities. One of my favorite thing and what i can find myself fascinate with is exploring. I don't like to be stuck on one approach or one lifestyle. I love new things and new experiments. By trying out new things, i feel myself discovering a brand new aspect of the world. I find myself exploring a new realm and i really want to see the world. Travel to the native lands, grab a backpack and go is one of dreams.
When i meant i want to travel the world, i meant it. If you gave a a load of cash my first choice of action would be grabbing a ticket and fly to one of my favorite and most curious place, Rome, then walk the whole Europe. My adventurous quality is what pushes me to be outgoing. I'm never scared of strangers, i can strike a conversation or walk up to a group of strangers and try to be absorbed. From time to time, i would stick to a specific thing im interested and get connected with all the people around the world that is interested in it as well. For example, art. I have created my own community of artists and help artists from cross continent to know each other and make collaboration projects.

沒有留言:

張貼留言