2011年10月10日 星期一

Journal Entry 6: Innocent

I have lots of good qualities, at least i think.
Im always fun to be around, my distinct quality and courage around people can always make people laugh or be surprised. I can easily talk to a stranger on the road if i think he or she is interesting or hot. I did that more than once, lol
I'm kind, and i mean by kind i mean i would go to the public library for service and sort of books. I always donate my receipts for poor kids that are in need of help and old man or disabled people. I will throw all my trash away and sometimes pick up trashes around my neighborhood.
My heart of honor and courage propels me to live a good life. I fight for the weak, help the weak, resists bullying.
I am a man of responsibility and completes the task that people asks me to do. When i see something unfit, and not right or done in a correct way, i will not hesitate to offer advice and aid the person.
Such good qualities of a human being =v= am i right ?

1 則留言: