2011年10月11日 星期二

Journal Entry 7: Last Thoughts

this is one of the journals that i will be very honest about the things that i want to do. I may sound really wrong and inappropriate, but this is my true self and what i really really want to do. I don't know what i will he able to do in the future, but i imagine if im really old RIGHT NOW, there should two things i have accomplish in my life, one or the another, or even the combination of both. I should have a family, or i die having to fulfill my dream of the ultimate body pleasure. My dream, is to have the ultimate body pleasure with girls of different country and race and at a variety of different places 'note, hot girls, not fat, not ugly :P.. Im sorry for this journal, but this is what i really want to do. After i finish the ultimate pleasure of the body, i want to get married, have a nice job, enjoy a nice old life. Live at somewhere that's either by the sea, or somewhere close to a place where i can ski.
I would also want to travel around the world, while, probably when im traveling around the world, i can also achieve my first goal. I would love to go to Greece for its ancient Greek artifacts. Berlin, for its famous street artists and graffiti everywhere, and visit the altar of Zeus. I wold like to live in Japan for a few years to expierence the life sushi and polite people around me. I want to go to Amsterdam, for some daaaaaaaaaam WEED!!!!!!
I want to expiernce life at some place like Argentina or Hawaii, where i can surf all day, enjoy the beach, the bikini, and the sun. Traveling, ultimate body pleasure, and food is the three things that i will have to accomplish before i die.

沒有留言:

張貼留言