2012年2月9日 星期四

Journal 28: Sources?

My issue have only one source, and that’s the powerpoint about the artist Ai Wei Wei by a Taiwanese artist that did a presentation during his Ai Wei Wei’s exhibit. All the information I need is in the powerpoint that I got down. Starting from the history of China, the censorship, and the other actions that the government did. It got everything I need, the only extra thing I might have to research about the relationship with Taiwan and China.
I have the main censorship down, but that’s more of a personal issue rather than in the international sense. In the international sense, I need to search up extra specific events where there’s bad habits of Chinese exposed or abuses. I have Japanese abusing Taiwanese with the lately news of Makiyo, but no Chinese news of Taiwan really significant. I think I might have to search up old news to find a report like this. There’s other views of the China and Taiwan situation on the level of preserving the history of a country is one of them. However, I’m not sure if I will include that inside my essay since it might lead my main point of censorship to something else. I could either stay with censorship or focus on the part of relationship between the two country.

沒有留言:

張貼留言