Right now, im sacrificing my lunch and afterschool social time to artworks. I wanted to finish my profolio before CCA comes and i want to have a solid profolio that they are WILL give me my admission ticket and my scholarships. i have been working from 3 to 7 everyday in school. Besides that, i scarfiiced my swimming practices on friday and monday so i can spent extra time on SAT practices. I couldn't maintain the schedule of SAT practices required in a week, i feel overwhelmed. I have to spent a extra tuesday in school looking over it and a Monday for my tutor.
Right now, im usually home skyping with some other people when im doing homework. Skyping with girls is a sacrifice of me finishing my homework a little faster without it. I could probably finish my daily dose of homework half an hour earlier if it wasn't for fbing and chatting.
沒有留言:
張貼留言