strictly speaking, there was no bad part in my winter vacation besides losing my original sharp necklace. However, i did get a new one with my own allowance that i saved throughout the year. The new necklace's price was a bitch man.
so back to losing my necklace, i lost it when i was in Japan. Why? because somehow i was dumb enough to not put it in the very end of my jacket. I had it kind of haning out in the second layer of my shirt and jackets. I was doing a big leap off a ramp and i fell miserably in the end. I twisted my neck and my back by doing that jumo and i was feeling terrible. I landed in soft snow, first its hard to get up. Second, my friends and teacher left already, i was eager to catch up. So, i hurried up and slided out without checking if i have lost anything. It was when i was back at the rest stop that i realized that my nacklace was gone. At first i thought i might have just left it in the hotel. However, after going back to the hotel i realized i actually lost it in the snow. I was feeling pretty shitty when i realized i lost my favorite necklace/lucky charm in the snow in Japan. I was so mad at myself i was banging my head to the tree. Dam, that necklace was with me for about 5 years now, and i lost it on a ski trip in the snow of japan. But, i guess im pretty relieved that i lost it in the snow rather than on the road or something. It like the snow, and i've been dipping it in the snow every year i go to Japan or go skiing. Guess the necklace belonged to where it's suppose to be. The necklace of snow. The blade of snow.
沒有留言:
張貼留言