2011年12月4日 星期日

Journal 16: EMERGENCY!

I did not go through any emergency before i guess. I think emergecy reactions is something that a person have to go over or expierence it alot of times. Through all the past expierence, they learn to be calm and able to handle the stress and fear that will be coming at them at harsh times of a emergency. Since i have never been in a situation of emergency besides being screamed at by Pamela or something, i would definitely panic and asked what should i do.
I would freeze up first and theen react to what might happen. Since running around in circles won't solve anything, then tahts basically useless. Peopl that run around screaming are the one at the brink of emotional outburst of collapse.
I dont think there's anything that can prepare someone for a emergency, i mean, what can you do to prepare for an emergency? Course you can have equipments and life saving things when a earthquake comes, but what suffers most is what you feel when the earthquake happens. Your heart will scream with fear and you will wonder what you should do to avoid it.
It wouldn't be called emergency if you already prepared for it. You ought to stay calm from the start or later and get it through or you basically just collapse.

沒有留言:

張貼留言